I found an interesting article about ways to prevent heart attack. But it is on 10 different pages with five ads on each page. So I’ve compiled the points here for you on one page.
1. Drink Wine And Eat Chocolate
2. Exercise And Supplement With L-Arginine
3. Drink More Water (5+ glasses a day)
4. Eat More Beans (or oranges, spinach, tomatoes, and Romaine lettuce)
5. Eat Berries
6. Eat A High Fiber Diet (Daily breakfast cereal)
7. Drink Tea
8. Eat Fish For Dinner Once A Week
9. Supplement With B Vitamins
10. Aim For Eight Hours Of Sleep At Night
Obviously, raw vegans will modify this list. We get enough anti-oxidants and fiber from fruit and veg without having to ingest wine, chocolate or breakfast cereal. The beans are for folate which is also plentiful in many fruit and veg, especially leafy greens. The fish is recommended for Omega 3 fatty acids also present in spinach, lettuce, chia seeds, walnuts and flax seeds.
If you’d like to see the original article with details about why these work and references to the scientific sources used to compile the list see: