If you are always comparing yourself to people more beautiful than yourself, or always looking at your imperfections or nit-picking your appearance, unsatisfied with your looks, then you are looking at your beauty-glass as half-empty.
And then the ramifications of that behavior is that you end up walking around feeling not good enough. And that’s what you’re going to project to the world, which will then attract more proof of your beliefs reflected back to yourself.
It’s a vicious cycle. But you can break it with conscious effort. Here are 40 ideas that can help re-frame the way you see yourself…
- Focus on what you like about yourself, not your flaws.
- Stand tall
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Stay positive
- Accept yourself
- Lovingly observe yourself
- Appreciate your flaws
- Appreciate your uniqueness
- Express yourself
- Participate in life
- Be amazed at the miracle of your body
- Follow your passion
- Acknowledge your goodness
- Be kind (to yourself and others)
- Don’t try too hard
- Still your mind, find your inner peace
- Be in your body
- Be inside your eyes
- Feel grounded
- Feel centered
- Feel beautiful (imagine!)
- Reduce stress
- Feel confidence
- Feel gratitude
- Treat yourself
- Accept/love others as they are
- Beautify your space
- Get some sun
- Focus on your inner strengths
- Develop a unique style
- Be around people who like you
- Focus on others rather than yourself
- Look at yourself as a doer, not an object to be observed
- Reframe negative self-talk into positive statements
By just practicing a few of these tips daily you can slowly transform your self-esteem and make your beauty-glass half-full instead of half-empty!
Also, you might want to try this raw diet menu plan for a month!
http://28DaysRAW.com — Nothing has been as instantly beautifying for me as eating a 100% raw vegan diet! It really changes you on a cellular level, renewing cells with high-quality vibrant natural materials. There’s no amount of money and plastic surgery that gets results like this!